- Abstracts for Paper/Poster Presentation are to be submitted online through the conference website only
- The number of papers to be accommodated is limited. You can indicate your preference during submission.
- It is mandatory that the Presenting author is registered for the conference to be eligible for presentation and to be eligible for awards
- The cut-off date has been extended till 13th December, 2019 before 1700hrs. No abstracts will be considered after this deadline.
Top of Form Guidelines
Format for Abstract
- Title (Font Size 14 and centered)
- The abstract should be typed using Microsoft word underlining the name of the Presenting Author
- Presenting Author, Other Authors, Corresponding Author* (12 Point, Normal), Department Name, Institute Name, Institute Address (10 Point, Normal), Email (9points, Normal).
- The one -page abstract should be typed in 10 point, Times New Roman, Normal Font, SingleSpace. Use A4 size paper with margins -top: 1 inch; bottom: 1 inch; left: 1.25 inches; and right 1.25 inches. Cite the references bottom: 1 inch; left: 1.25 inches; and right 1.25 inches. Cite the references in parentheses e.g. Kotha et al.  in the text. References should be typed in 9 point, normal font, and single space. The entire abstract including text, figures, equations, structure, schemes and reference must be sent as a MS -WORD DOC file. The printed area should be 5.8 inches (W) x 9.7 inches (L).
- Multimedia projectors for Power Point Presentations will be available.
Poster Presentation Instructions
- The size of a poster should not exceed 1.80 m (height) and 0.90 m (width).
- Abstracts scheduled for presentation will be grouped by topic, numbered and listed in the Final Program.